Friday, August 10, 2012

The House on Cemetery Hill


It's slow going, but I want to share a few of the pages I've been able to illustrate in my latest children's book.  

The House on Cemetery Hill


By:  K.C. Green


The dedication page.


The first page to the story.

I will have the first two chapters done by my deadline September 1st.  I will make these pages public for anyone to see and continue to work on finishing illustrating the rest of the book.  Like I said it's slow going with a new baby to take care of, but I'll just keep working at it.

I also plan to release one of my children's novels, available for purchase on Amazon, December 1st of this year, but you know how I am with deadlines.  ;)  Although with this novel I actually have a group of fans (small that it is) dying for more of this story...so that is motivation!  I'll keep you posted.  Amazing things to come!

Love,

K.C. Green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tanzanite Necklace

Tanzanite Necklace

Tiny Luma Ornament

Tiny Luma Ornament

Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Cookies

Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Cookies

Tiny Luma Ornaments

Tiny Luma Ornaments

Lovies

Lovies

1up & Grow Mushrooms

1up & Grow Mushrooms

Christmas Pepperming Brownies

Christmas Pepperming Brownies

Ponyo-Ilustration

Ponyo-Ilustration

Luma Stars

Luma Stars

Group Photo

Group Photo
Featuring: Luma (star), 1up mushroom, grow mushroom, poison mushroom, in different sizes.