Thursday, August 25, 2011

Golgotron.com-60+ Plushies

I had an online company approach me about making hand stitched plushies for the Penny Arcade Expo. 

They were introducing a new mascot and I was lucky enough to be part of it! 
Meet Golgobit-the new mascot for Golgotron.com.
Want to see more of Golgobit?  Check out the amazing Greg Ham who was the creative genius behind this super cute plush! 

Each Golgobit came with their own little tag with the name of the company on it. 
Golgobit will be available later this year on etsy.

And not to forget their old design Golgotron.com had me make 10 large and 10 small plushies of the original Golgobit.

Here is a close up of the tag on the back.  This is one of the original small Golgobit plushies. 

They also had me make 10 hand stitched original Golgobit head keychains.

Here is a close up of the stitching.
This was an amazing opportunity and I am so glad I was able to make these for Golgotron.com.
I look forward to doing business with them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tanzanite Necklace

Tanzanite Necklace

Tiny Luma Ornament

Tiny Luma Ornament

Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Cookies

Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Cookies

Tiny Luma Ornaments

Tiny Luma Ornaments

Lovies

Lovies

1up & Grow Mushrooms

1up & Grow Mushrooms

Christmas Pepperming Brownies

Christmas Pepperming Brownies

Ponyo-Ilustration

Ponyo-Ilustration

Luma Stars

Luma Stars

Group Photo

Group Photo
Featuring: Luma (star), 1up mushroom, grow mushroom, poison mushroom, in different sizes.